• Sediment Filters are used to remove particles from water and protect downstream taps etc from clogging.
• Sediment cartridges are resistant to attack by bacteria and chemicals.
• Suitable for a wide range of applications, including domestic, commercial and industrial.
Suitable for fine sediment removal with a greater dirt holding capacity than pleated cartridges.
• 5 & 1 micron versions are commonly used as the final filter in a series, including the final filter before UV.
• When discolouration can be seen on the inside of the cartridge, it is saturated and should be replaced.
• Italian made using only certified materials and hygienic manufacturing processes for exceptional quality.
• CPP cartridges comply with the most stringent regulations for drinking water applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.