Ideal for individuals who get their water from a private well. Tests for 10 harmful contaminants.
- Test for copper, iron, and lead
- Detect dangerous levels of Nitrates/Nitrites
- Test for potentially harmful bacteria
- Reveal the presence of toxins from pesticides or fertilizers
- Learn your water's pH balance
- Determine your water's "hardness"
- Identify unsafe levels of chlorine in your water
- Compare all your results to EPA-recommended levels
- Single Use
Compare the quality of 4 different water samples. Includes data input and presentation software on CD....
Compare the quality of 10 different water samples. Includes data input and presentation software on...
The City Water Test Kit contains these test kits: Bacteria, lead, pesticides, chlorine, hardness, pH,...