Bianco iPRESS Controller Features
Refer to the iPRESS Controller page for more information
- Starts and stops the pump automatically when the tap is open or closed. This means the operator does not need to turn off the pump after use.
- Maintains a constant pressure during operation resulting in a reliable water supply when required
- Automatically stops the pump in the situation of no flow (due to inlet pump blockage) and will automatically resume normal operation once the blockage is removed
- Automatically restarts normal operation in the event of power being cut off to the control. This gives the homeowner peace of mind that the unit will continue to operate even if they are away on holidays
- Controller is able to keep the pump running at flows as low as 0.5L/min to maintain water supply
- Plug and play leads (IEC type) installed on the controller so that a licensed electrician is not required to replace the controller if required
- Change between Mode 1 (Change Cut In pressure only) and Mode 2 (Change Cut In and cut out) via a single button push.
- Real time indication of system pressure displayed so a separate in line pressure gauge is not required
- Special non return valve to avoid water surging.
DAB Product Selector
The DAB DNA can be accessed online as a web based application or alternately you can download & install on your PC