Ideal for individuals who get their water from a private well. Tests for 10 harmful contaminants.
- Test for copper, iron, and lead
- Detect dangerous levels of Nitrates/Nitrites
- Test for potentially harmful bacteria
- Reveal the presence of toxins from pesticides or fertilizers
- Learn your water's pH balance
- Determine your water's "hardness"
- Identify unsafe levels of chlorine in your water
- Compare all your results to EPA-recommended levels
- Single Use
The City Water Test Kit contains these test kits: Bacteria, lead, pesticides, chlorine, hardness, pH,...
Compare the quality of 4 different water samples. Includes data input and presentation software on CD....
Compare the quality of 10 different water samples. Includes data input and presentation software on...